Sunday, June 15, 2008


Congrats to Nadal!



My oh my... the rate he's going at the moment, Federer's going to lose his #1 ranking soon. In a 2 hr 15 mins epic, he beat Djokovic, the world #3 yet again but this time on grass, in London's Queen's Club event that just concluded minutes ago. And he beat A-Rod (4 times winner here and currently world #6) in the semis. This win is historic and very meaningful for him, I'm sure, since it is his first ATP title on grass, ever, and he became the first Spaniard ever to win the Queen's Club title.


I dunno why when I searched for Nadal's news, I keep seeing really weird news, like Nadal is back together with Pamela Anderson (What?)(I thought he's with Maria Francesca "Xisca" Perello?), or news like he had wardrobe malfunction but when I looked at the picture, where got??? Apa lah...


Anyways, it was a close game... 7-6, 7-5. Well done Nadal! Go and get Federer in the Wimbledon. Gambate!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home